Thursday, April 1, 2010

some days you just need to stay in bed

Some days are just predetermined to be full of doodoo Karma. As if yesterday's debacle wasn't enough, I think today I should have just locked the bedroom door and put on my headphones.

Stephanie woke up with a sore throat and swollen glands...not something new or normally serious, except for the fact that Brian's going into the time of his lower blood counts. The worse possible time for her to get sick.

Brian is is a lot of pain today as well...in his bones, his legs and his jaw and his hips. That would be from the neulasta. He also has a major headache. That is probably from a low red blood cell count.

Scott has allergies and is WAY cranky himself. SO basically...I really can't make anyone happy today. And the dogs are just bark, bark, bark because the kids are off school today and the little precious furthings see and hear them running around playing and are yapping their little heads off. We live in a development now and the dogs are not use to neighbors, and they are learning not to bark at the kids playing, but it's a process.

I spend 12 hours or more...trying to fix my computer, and finally gave up when the last few messages I got told me not only could it not find my OS, it couldn't fix the partition and couldn't even reformat the hard drive. SO annoying. I guess I will rebuild it when I get time, but right now I am so fried, it's not a job for today...tomorrow....next week....

Brian has to go to the cancer clinic tomorrow for his check up and see how low his counts are. Currently getting the labs is a pain, because they won't email them because email isn't secure and I don't have a fax...but since this is about the 20th time this month I needed the use of a fax, I guess I am going to set one up. It will make things easier as far as paperwork for Brian goes. I still have a ton of stuff to fill out and get filed as well. I am hoping to put a dent in that this weekend.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed myself today...and when I was out doing errands, the traffic was horrid...did everyone come to the poconos for the holiday?....can they please go home?

On an upside, the weather is gorgeous. Warm, sunny, birds chirping....I got a chance to open up the whole house and air out....except for that one silly window WAY about the front door....and it would give us some good cross ventilation, I have to figure out how to make some little tool on a pole to open and shut that window...

I haven't heardfrom Hershey yet, I am hoping to hear from them soon so I know roughly what our schedule will be. It makes things easier so I can schedule other things around hospital time, because it is impossible to get anything done when Brian is there, because I am sitting with him.

we did get the propane filled for the grill, Brian always enjoys his cow grilled. (sorry PETA)...

No comments:

Post a Comment