Monday, April 26, 2010

I'd call this rainy days and mondays....

What is it about monday and rain?....it's three monday's in the last month we've had rain. It's depressing.

Brian has a good appetite today, but the side effects of the steroids leave his food choices some what to be desired. (hence the bowl of brown sugar). So I left some better quality "snacks" within easy reach...yikes....

Tomorrow I am heading back to Hillsborough so I can see my own Doctor and Veterinarian. I need a check up and get my rx's renewed and one of my older cats is losing a lot of weight and needs a check up before I leave for the month in Hershey. Thanks to my vet's kindness I was able to coordinate both visits at the same time.

Brian seems okay, though he scratched at his foot and it bruised very easily, which indicates to me that his platelets are dropping. So it makes me wary of being away for the day.

Things here are still a little short tempered, so in a way, I am looking forward to a day away. Though the thought also leaves me nervous as well. But We've been going none stop since right after Christmas with this whole thing, so both being tired and on edge is to be expected.

I will scan and upload Brian's labwork from last week next...for those medically interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment