Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesdays travels....

Well, it has been a long day of driving. But I got my doctor's visit taken care of, and I got Twittens to the vet.
I also got to meet with my friend Jean and her kids for lunch and a quick catch up.
I would have loved to have more time to visit with some other friends, but I was worried about Brian and needed to get home.

I did not go by the old house. I know that it was taken down last summer several months after we moved and I just wasn't interested in opening the emotional possibilities from a visit. Although we couldn't wait to move and the new house is so much bigger and nicer, it was still our home for almost 20 years and I loved it very much.

Thanks to Jean for the ozone veggie washer. I know Brian is thrilled to have salad back on the menu and raw foods are so nutritious and good for him.
Thanks to Donna for the Abraham Lincoln book that was delivered by the men in brown (lol) while I was gone..I know Brian is hankering to read it...and special thanks to Charlie for accommodating his schedule to make it much easier to get Twittens in for that visit. I as always appreciate what you do for our pets.

Brian was hungry and feeling good when I got home. He was ready for dinner and had lots of things to discuss with me since he'd had unfettered access to the history channel all day (sigh).

It's good to see him feeling and looking well as it is now when his blood counts should really start to fall. He really appreciates that he can stay home and relax not have to drive to the hospital for blood work this week.

got some more medical stuff in the mail to deal with, but it can wait until tomorrow...it's certainly not going anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment