Sunday, April 18, 2010

the weekend's always too short...

Well isn't that the truth for all of us. Here it is Sunday afternoon and I need another 48 hours. I am never ready for the weeks where I am at the hospital with Brian instead of at home and I can't take the work with me...

The hospital called a little while ago to give us the room information....this week it is 7C8A. I think it might be the other side of the hall, which isn't going to make Brian very happy. He likes to overlook the parking lot so he can watch me come and go....and he likes to watch the birds that roost in the helicopter balls that are on wires on that side of the hospital.

He's already cranky about tomorrow....who can blame him really. It's hard to look forward to a hospital visit under the best circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment