Friday, April 23, 2010

the nap that disrupted my schedule

Well, I was so tired, that at 7pm I laid down. Of course now I am awake. I don't need to get off schedule, but I am going to take an hour and play on the computer.

I should be doing wash and paperwork..but ...

Brian went to sleep and so far so good, he's still sound asleep. He needs the sleep. He was having trouble today again with the eyesight. He hates that and I want to get him examined still by an ophthalmologist, though I know the oncologist felt it was a normal side effect.

His lips are chapped. I know that means the mouth sores are on their way, I've seen it before, but I had forgotten about how the lips looked. He gets these areas on his lower lip that look like scales. I don't know if he'll let me take a picture of them to share...I'll ask him tomorrow...depends on his mood...sometimes he sees the educational side to sharing and sometimes not so much.

He rested most of today and watched the history channel....he loves the history channel...and it usually leads to mind numbing discussions (for me) Brian loves history.

No comments:

Post a Comment