Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SNOW....

Okay, so I admit it, I am a snow junkee....the miserable cold rain turned to glorious snow. Not a lot, but about 2 inches. Just on the mountain top, because when I went to the grocery store (YES AGAIN...) it was rain down the valley. It's windy tonight, but I'll bring some wood in and light a fire. The cats will be happy...they think the slate hearth is a kitty warming plate.
I think Scott and the dogs are tired of the snow though. It was a small dog pile up at the back door when they realized it was cold again.

Brian slept most of today. First really good sleep he's had since the dexamethasone. The steroids disturb his sleep. He's feeling better, less nauseated, but more tired. His blood cells are most likely starting to die off and his counts will be starting to fall. He's still quite hungry, but it's not a bad as it has been over the weekend. I'm going to make lasagna with spinach, a good dish high iron.

Stephanie is off work tonight, so we're going to hit up the redbox and get a movie...movie...nice fire in the fireplace...warm kitties...and lasagna...sounds good to me. These are the few times here and there that we will get some "down" time. (though I'll be doing laundry too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment