Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ready or not here it comes....

Tomorrow morning we leave about 8:30 for the hospital. It is going to be a long day and it is quite possible that I won't be able to update until tuesday.
I'll see if I can update from my phone at the hospital if I get the time.

Today didn't go very well. I woke up late and not feeling well. Compounded by the fact that I undeniably have a urinary tract infection. And while I can not remember the last time I had one, the signs and symptoms are well just really hard to miss....I have no idea where I can fit a doctor's visit into this week (pretty ironic since I'll be sitting at a hospital) I will tank up on cranberry juice and see if that helps, but I think based on the amount of blood I peed out today, I am going to need an antibiotic.
Naturally I didn't get all things done here, but it's not like they are going any place.... Brian had to have his last meal before 8:00pm...so naturally he wasn't hungry...I told him to eat anyhow...but NOOOOO...so about 10 minutes ago he came and told me now he was hungry....can't win for losing.

There was a time when all of this would have really stressed me out immensely. I would have stayed up getting things done, been upset because he didn't eat worried about the drive tomorrow...the car..the traffic..the idiot drivers..the fact that I am going to a different hospital first for the surgery...but I have learned...I have experience...now I am taking a xanax with a glass of cranberry juice and going to bed.

catch you all tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment