Saturday, March 27, 2010

'ROID RAGE


Anyone who says that "they didn't know" someone was taking steroids...is FULL OF CRAP.

One more day to go on them, and after just a week, not only is Brian crawling the walls, he's eating them as well. I am fairly sure he's consumed 90% of the weeks groceries I bought two days ago.
He's red cheeked, totally hyper and did I mention CRAWLING THE WALLS?

I took a nap this afternoon for about 2 hours. When I woke up, I came downstairs and the table in the living room was piled high with wrappers, banana peels, orange peels, plates, soda cans, pickle jar,glasses even an empty tub of icing and an empty gallon milk jug.
I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't frozen, it's gone....he might have even eaten some frozen stuff....I wouldn't be surprised.
I just cooked a pot of veggies and 4 fish fillets for him, and when I came back, he was dipping pumpernickel bread into a glass of V8...and THAT was just nasty....

I'm going to go tie him to the bed now.....will be back later for anymore updates...

oh, and if you don't hear from me?.....well....then....I guess I was tasty....or I am out robbing the local grocery store....(just kiddin)

No comments:

Post a Comment