Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Fabulous Friday

It was a beautiful day here, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, there was a delightful cool breeze flowing in the window, and next to me I could feel the gentle warmth of one of my favorite kitty cats next to me in the bed.
I'd just had a dream about cooking meatballs and I woke swearing I could smell garlic.

Then I really woke up and reality hit me. Brian's cancer, and chemo and....It sort of set the tone for my mood for the rest of the day. Gloomy with a chance of Bitchy.

As organized as I try and be, as familiar with this as I am, make no mistake, I am really, really pissed off that Brian has to go through this again. (and really pissed off we all do, but mostly for Brian's sake).

Every once in a while I will give into those cranky feelings and everything will bother me. A stupid piece of clothing, someone who said they would call and didn't, something I needed to get done and didn't. The dog barking. Unfortunately what happens is weeks worth of little things build up and.... pop....., I'm looking for the remnants of my brain on the ceiling fan.
It's just never a pretty sight, scooping up brain matter, trying to get it back into my head....with a turkey baster....
SIGH.... SIGH..... SIGH........

I can't even go freaking shopping to work off the stress....it's wrong I tell you, just wrong....( and I don't really like shopping anyhow).

what I'd like is a bottle of acetylene and my torch.....and some copper scraps....and a chasing hammer...

I'm temped to take tomorrow off from my self imposed work schedule of 1000 impossible things to get done and make some art.
And I would...if I wouldn't be even more stressed out about not getting done what I want to get done....

ah yes, see, this is how crazy things get sometimes....
Life sucks Damn it...
hey but I live in Pa and fireworks are legal here...maybe I can just blow something up...that would make me feel better.....humm......

please tune in tomorrow when the control freak rational part of my brain is back on line and in control.... :)

Special thanks to Karen for the card and the check, your note was really touching.
Also thanks to Dawn for the card, and the gift cards... Brian is especially thrilled with the best buy card.(I'm sure it will go towards a video game)
Also thanks to Donna for the travel yahtzee game, an important thing for next week...for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment