Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Well,
the holiday weekend has been a blog weekend off..sorry...

we had a lovely visit with Grandma and Anut Deb....we spent some time at the Celtic festival saturday, then had a nice lunch out yesterday.

Brian is very tired. SO today I rented a couple of redbox movies, and he's just going to chill and watch tv...maybe we'll grill some burgers for dinner, and I'm going to make a pineapple upside down cake.

Tomorrow the oncology team at Lehigh Valley will be calling the University of Pennsylvania to set up an appointment with the transplant doctor there. I called them Friday and got Brian registered and got his patient number. Interesting since making the switch how several people have commented on what a better choice that is....that would have been helpful BEFORE....really never feel the need not to tell me what you are thinking....I appreciate input....and I only bite when severely pissed off...
RWJUH was off after a phone call to the medicaid and affirming the possible further delay to transplant if we tried to get approval there.
it's really so complicated without private insurance....not to diminish the complications with private insurance and believe me, there are many..I've dealt with all that last time round with the chemo.
so hopefully we'll have some new days tomorrow...will update when we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment