Thursday, May 20, 2010

utter frustration

Seriously....the process is enough to make even the sanest NUTS....

Hershey didn't call..so I call them....get the run around totally yesterday....so I start fresh and early today....

the bottom line is very annoying and I can't help but feel like no one freaking listens to me...

they can't schedule the procedure until the insurance is approved...(okay no big surprise there)

they want us to drive out JUST TO SIGN papers to approve the transplant....um..ever hear of a fax?....or snail mail?.....but I have to drive almost 6 hours out and back just to sign papers?

then we have to drive out every day for neupogen injections?....no...sorry...not only is that unrealistic..it isn't good for me or brian to spending 6 hours a day in the car.
SO now they are going to "think" about how that can be accomplished easier....

believe me, there is nothing on this planet I won't do for Brian, but I am sure they can come up with a better plan....like getting the neupogen at the local hospital....or at least Lehigh....

Ahh..big surprise....once again...hurry up and wait....and be frustrated...and IT'S NOT LIKE I DIDN"T ALREADY TRY AND DISCUSS THIS WITH THEM LAST TIME ...BUT APPARENTLY SOME ONE WASN"T LISTENING.

HELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment