Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's update

Brian feels better today. He didn't have much of an appetite until I got back from costco with lots of fresh fruit and veggies and some decent meat. He's happily munching fresh strawberries all nice and clean. (Thanks again Jean)

The trip to costco was long and hot. The traffic was terrible. I think we are going to try the other costco next time. They are all about a hour and 15 minute drive from us, so we go every other week usually. But the food is better and it saves a lot of money even with the trip. Groceries here in the poconos are expensive and terrible. (okay, so we didn't go into a grocery store when we were looking at houses...guilty)

Stephanie isn't feeling too well still and Scott's cough is hanging on, but I am much better.

Had to call and finalize Brian's medicaid "stuff" today....pick a plan, a pcp, etc....hard to make choices about things that are not perfectly clear, but we can change plans and pcp's at anytime if we need to.
Guess tomorrow I will try and find out if vision exam is covered...he just broke his glasses...

....seems like it never rains but pours with expenses sometimes. I am going to try and solder/glue them when I get done here until we can get him a new pair....

what was that Harry Potter spell.....repaireomous?......yikes...

calgon take me away.....











No comments:

Post a Comment