Saturday, May 8, 2010

satuday...what a day...

what a windy day.... crazy winds here today. Lost power for a while as well....

Scott picked up a dog pen the other day I found on Freecycle. We put it up today for the dogs. It's better then the little bit of fence we had up for them. It gives them a much bigger space to run around, and gives Brian a little more room to sit with them and throw a ball for them. As much as I don't want them to be, the dogs are an issue because Brian has in the past spent the majority of the time with them.

if you are not familiar with Freecycle, I recommend checking it out. I've been a member for many years, it's purpose is to share unwanted things with one another while keeping things out of the landfills. It's great. I highly recommend it to everyone. I have both given away a zillion things, as well as gotten many things. I have also make friends through Freecycle (Hi Jean :) ) Great Friends.

Brian decided to try and help with a few chores today. He worked around the house on pet chores and did a load of laundry. After about 40 minutes, he was totally exhausted and has been alseep for a long time now. But it is good he felt up to helping a little and that he's sleeping now.

Stephanie came home from work with my favorite bead magazines, a couple of roses and a great card for mother's day. Does it get any better then that?....well maybe the years where her birthday is also on Mother's day.

I have a bit of a cold...and quite a sore throat tonight, but I am rarely sick, so I am sure it will pass quickly.

Hopefully Brian will wake up plenty refreshed after the long sleep he is getting. I hope he will feel up to having a nice BBQ outside. wind and rain permitting. He's got a busy day on wedneday and will be pretty tired out after all that testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment