Tuesday, May 25, 2010

testing tuesday....

Today started my day of frustration with the phone call from Hershey's admissions...to get information from us for Brian's admission on 6/7 for surgery to place the hickman line. Nice...except NO ONE bothered to call me before hand and let me know it was scheduled....WTF??

Then the rather rabid "Tara" from Pulmonary associates called to schedule an appointment for Brian.
She called on Friday and left a message, but I didn't call her back because I was waiting to hear from Hershey...so she called again yesterday...then today the message was more like one you'd expect to hear from a debt collector then a DR.'s office trying to schedule an appointment. geeze...give people a chance to return your phone call lady....and take some valium.

I find it hard to believe that people are so incredibly clueless....but well..maybe i don't find it hard to believe....but trust me, you really don't want the bitchy side to come out and play people...I am a NJ girl after all.....I work at being nice....and being a bitch is easy.

stress....

stress.....

stress.....






Special thanks to my good friend Mohamed Kilany and his wife Julie for sending Brian the rosetta stone Espanol. He is very excited to have it. Thanks again...and travel safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment