Wednesday, May 19, 2010

filling out forms....ahhhh ...wonder woman :)

SO today was not terribly frustrating because I spoke with some nice people, but frustrating because of the government process...

I couldn't speak to this person on Brian's behalf because they didn't have a HIPA form on file...so I needed to have that sent to me...

I couldn't schedule an appointment for SSI because he'll be getting a bone marrow transplant during the only time they are scheduling appointments for....but I have to apply because it is required to continue the medicaid we just got approved...

IKES.....spent a good aprt of my day on the phone...online....printing out forms....now I am to the place where I have to make copies of all the medical paperwork....

one little, two little, three little indians...

again with the need to be all things for all people....

No comments:

Post a Comment