Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's update

Well we will be off tomorrow to Univ. of Penn..... I will post all of Bri's information, his room and visiting rules once we get there.
Unfortunately I just don't know how things work there. They don't even call us until tomorrow morning to tell us what time to be there. A little annoying for those of us who are CONTROL FREAKS....(nah, we don't have any of those living here....).

groceries are shopped for, car is fueled, most of the wash for packing is done, and 1/3 of my paperwork has been accomplished. Not too bad, but I'm still behind schedule.

Looks like it is Diet Mt. Dew time....
(hello, my name is Lorri and I am addicted to Diet Mt. Dew....I know it's full of chemicals and looks like nuclear waste, but I can't help myself...)

No comments:

Post a Comment