Monday, July 19, 2010

one from column a....one from column b....a side order of


...more time please....not that it matters. I, the queen of last minute procrastination of course have nothing packed, though I am doing wash.......no groceries shopped for yet....not even a half a way through the paperwork...don't know where I am staying, doing laundry, or anything else...

but I slowly as to not overwhelm my delicate nature, am working through all of those things at once...tempered with a little cat time in between.

Otherwise I can just be running around in a panic and I just don't have the energy for it.

I also talked to the tomatoes and herbs, told them how I was looking forward to sharing their deliciousness when Brian and get home.

Brian is in an Anticipatory Funk. Everything is setting him off on a soap box dialog. It's just his way of dealing with how he feels about going.

we'll work it out, after not like there are actually a lot of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment