Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so far so good

I flushed Brian's catheter again tonight. So far it is uncomfortable to him, but looks good. Last thing we need is an infection, but it bugs him and he has a hard time leaving it alone.

I started laying out his clothing for the month stay. Since we're in the city I am not sure of washer/dryer availability, so it's best to be prepared not to have one, and it is not likely I will be driving back and forth from home, so I want to make sure he has enough clothes. Me too of course. I'm going to call down to U of P tomorrow and see if they have any w/d facilitates. We did have one on the Peds floor in NJ, which made things easier, but I think it is unlikely.

I have to start to get my lists made...I hate the city and I hardly have any desire to have to go out and find something once I am there.

did I mention I HATE the city??.....I get agitated just thinking about spending a month there and driving there.

No comments:

Post a Comment