Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Stem cell Transplant

The transplant is done. It took about a 1/2 hour and Brian says it tastes like feet....how he knows what feet tastes like, I am sure I do not want to know.

He was very tired about 1/2 hour post transplant, took a power nap and was fine. The doctors say about in 5 days he'll be pretty much knocked out. Brian doesn't believe him and has decided he will go home in a week...unlikely but we'll see.

Scott came down today for the day, it's the only day he's had off, but he's heading back to work tonight. So much for that "family oriented "compaqny he works for, but no real big surprise there. I know I am not surprised. I've seen it before, these companies make a big deal out of "The children's miracle network" and all their other cushy tax deductions, but when it comes to actually personal help, well you are up a creek. No tax deduction in that kind of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment