Thursday, July 29, 2010

thursday update

Brian is doing well today. He has announced to everyone that he wants to go home. They are all sure that his counts are going to plummet and he is going to be feeling poorly in about 4 days.

That is certainly possible, but if that didn't happen, that wouldn't surprise me either. I have watched Brian go through things that would bring most to their knees.

It is getting pretty boring, I've read 5 books, and watched a stack of DVD's.....Brian has not been able to read because of his blurred vision, but he has been playing his video games.
I've also been making beaded lariats...the Id holder kind. In a way it is ironic since it was when Brian was undergoing chemo as a kid that I first saw the Id lariats and thought of making beaded ones after seeing some pretty boring ones on the nurses and Doctors. They don't wear them here, most wear their id's on spring loaded clips as they are also swipe cards.

Scott brought me some more food, so I am free of hospital meals for a couple days. I can fit a little in the room fridge, so that is good. Save a little money and my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment