Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Update

Okay, the no tv thing is getting annoying...seriously...what else are we suppose to do for endless hours of boredom.....

Brian had a long night of nausea. With the high dosage cytoxin, we knew this was going to be an issue. It's the only drug he's ever puked with. I'll probably stay at the hospital again tonight since he had such a rough night last night. Everything is bothering him, smells, noises...etc..and he's pretty over tired as well.

and so it begins....will post lab info later when I get a copy. His labs were okay yesterday except his phosphate level was low and his red cells are low. (not low enough for a rbc transfusion yet)...but they did give him something to boost his phosphate up.

I have a couple of pix, but the internet connection here at the hospital is way too slow to upload them...I'll see if I can figure something else out.

we miss the kitties and the dogs and we want to come home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment