Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday update


We took Brian out for some ice cream today as a treat. I know that once he gets chemo it will be off the list as just the way the machine makes the soft serve...and because of the neutropenia.

Naturally once we got there he decided he wanted cheese fries instead...can't help but be amused by that.
Our neighbors next door were up from the city (down from the city..across from the city?), so we visited with them for an hour. They are very nice people.

I have so many things still to get done though before we leave Wednesday and the hospital won't call until Wednesday to let us know what time to be there...a little frustrating.

I am of course worried about things going smoothly here while I am gone. And no doubt there will be too many things beyond my control. HATE THAT....

I am torn between caffeinated beverage evening and screw it....hum.....so many crappy choices, so little time. And who turned up the heat???
Fat people do not like heat....we are already well insulated and those of us who get hot flashes like heat even less....

several things pissed me off today...anyone need someone's head ripped off?....the mood moves me....

No comments:

Post a Comment