Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday's update

Brian has a lingering bad headache today. It's causing him to be very distracted. I asked him to turn the lights off a zillion times and he didn't remember.

Scott and I went out for a little while to just get some space. My utter frustration with things is still hanging around like a wet towel.

On an up note, Uof P called today and pushed Brian's appointment back to noon, which means we don't have to leave until around 8:30-9:00...WAY better then 5:00-5:30. But I am not looking forward to the long drive and we still haven't been able to get the air conditioner fixed in my car. But I am going to do some computer work on thursday in exchange for some car fixing. Every little bit helps right now.

Tonight the sky is so clear you can see every star. It's really beautiful. And it's a very nice temperature also. I hate sleeping when it's hot, and it really has been staying cool in the evenings here so far.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring us a new treatment plan and time frame and I will find this group a little less difficult to work with. I really hope so, because I am worn out and I am not so good at keeping my temper in check when I feel like I do. And unless it is 4 legged and furry and meows, I don't have patience at all.

look for an updated calender in the next few days hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment