Friday, June 11, 2010

Hey it's Friday....

Well, I signed into my blog tonight and found all sorts of wonderful new templates to play with....what fun...(yep, easily amused I am)..so enjoy the new layout for now...

Today was a good day for Brian. He feels good, looks good and since he just got out of the shower..he even smells good...and that is just lovely.

The chipmunk was here and we enjoyed watching his antics. He makes us laugh and we never had any before at the other house. He's like a little wind up toy running here and there. Stuffing his face full of seeds and berries.

The goal this weekend is to unpack at least 4 boxes still left over from the move. They are in the closet where the water heater is and taking up much needed storage space.
Since Brian's appointment is wednesday, it is likely things will get busy quick again for us, so I am going to try and be as productive as possible this weekend...

caffeine anyone?.....since I don't like coffee...my brand of poison is diet mountain dew.

I am also going to make some new lists of things to work from since my brain is full.

Special thanks to my long time friend Elizabeth for her well timed generous donation. It will help greatly with the car problem that I haven't really worked on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment