Tuesday, June 22, 2010

quick tuesday update

home late tonight because Bri started feeling pukie about the time I was thinking of heading home. Still have a ton of laundry, and bathroom cleaning before he comes home tomorrow (dinner time or so) and I haven't even started my pet chores yet tonight.

I picked up his neupogen injections, it is really nice that the hospital has a pharmacy inside it and the wonderful staff helps with getting the rx's down there to get filled. It's a big help. I remember when Bri was younger driving around to find an open late pharmacy to get things filled because we wouldn't get out of the hospital until late at night and he'd need the meds...this is one less things I have to fret over...

now if the laundry only washed it's self.....at least we no longer have an acre of grass to mow...just a little weed whacking in the front and all woods out back. I'm getting a little old for these long days...

No comments:

Post a Comment