Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday update


We are enjoying the lovely weather and have been working around the house inside and out to get some more things done that will make my being gone with Brian a little easier.

I have also been spending much of my time with my long time loyal companion Twittens. It is very likely she is going to die in the next few days and while she is certainly up there in age at 14, I had very much hoped to share a few more years with her, but that is not to be the case. She is a wonderful cat and has rarely left my side since the day I got her. I will miss her very much. Spending my time with her is the focus of the next few days, then I will get back to paper and computer work and any catching up that needs to be done.

Brian has been a little miserable the last few days and isn't feeling very good. He has some gastrointestinal distress and allergies, and he complained that his side hurts, so while I don't know if it is cancer related or not, he's not his best for sure. He is feeling a little better since Scott put the air conditioner in his window though and that should help his allergies and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment