Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday's update

Well, Brian has thrush. It well might explain why his stomach is still feeling icky. I will need to get a prescription for him to help him get rid of it.

While he has not had thrush before with this chemo protocol, he has had it before with the chemo 10 years ago.

it's uncomfortable, but it shouldn't delay any of his procedures.

He had lab work today and he has a NADIR visit on thursday. Then tuesday we head to Philadelphia for cell counts, and his catheter surgery scheduled for wednesday. He'll start the cell collection procedure following that.

I was terribly disappointed to learn from Scott that Shoprite won't let him break up his vacation time to take a few days here and there to help get Brian settled in to the hospital and then home...So much for that "Family oriented" business....but why am I not surprised. They don't really care about what is going on with their employees...just the bottom line.
Never count on anyone but yourself....that way there is no disappointment.

I am still having some issues with my heart, not really sure what is going on, my medication always work. But I am going to have to pay attention and see if I am consuming excess caffeine, it can cause my heart to be out of rhythm. It makes me tired though and now isn't a good time for me to be tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment