Friday, December 14, 2012

please give me the will

Brian is sleeping today because we stayed up to watch the meteor shower...somehow I MUST find the internal will and strength to get some decorations up for him...he deserves it...I am just having such a hard time with the whole holiday ideas this year and not much of a budget with all the trips back and forth for the scans/dr. visits...I just can't get the creative juices flowing in the pull the rabbit out of the hat department.

Brian loves camo though and I am going to get some yarn in camo colors and crochet him a nice warm scarf....and maybe some matching slippers...got to keep Frankentoe warm

Frankentoe is what I named his ingrown infected toe....(ehh maybe that is one of those you have to be here for that to be funny things)

Scott got some new blood pressure medication from the dr...his other meds are just not cutting it with the additional stressors..my check up went ok got some stronger xanax to help with the sleeping and

I am excited that I got an order for two beaded necklaces to make for someone for Christmas....from my etsy shop :)

hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete