Monday, December 24, 2012

Once a bear always a bear.....

When I was in High School....I did a lot of things...athletic training, yearbook, choir, drama club....my favorite was choir, but the athletic training led to first aid classes which led to the Delran Rescue Squad where I met my husband. (that and  friend who psuhed me to go)

Yesterday when I picked up my mail, there was a letter from the administration at the high school.They raised and sent us a donation to help with some of Brian's expenses. The donation is so very much needed and such a wonderful surprise, the note even more precious.

One of my former classmates is a teacher there in my alma mater and I suspect she had a lot (if not everything) to do with this...

our mascot was a bear and that is how the letter was closed "once a bear always a bear"...my husband too was a bear from the same school....so they helped two bears and cub :)

Scott and I will be married 28 years this week....and we've over come and dealt with things that I hope no one ever has to.
Brian goes for his scans on the 27th and the Lehigh Oncologist on 1/2 for results and University of Penn Oncology on 1/9...a lot of driving ( about 700 miles) and this donation will cover those expenses and maybe let me get my oven fixed :)

Happy bear butt wiggles :)
a fantastic holiday gift.

our deepest thanks  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment