Friday, December 3, 2010

friday update

Brian is still at my sister's having a nice week long visit. I can only hope after all the socializing he is doing while there, he is having a good time. I know he's tired, I can hear it in his voice when he calls.

Scott is back to work..again...but he really needs a new job. At least his is taking his medication regularly and has accepted at least this week he suffers form a disease that requires daily meds.

I am plain worn out. But no rest for the wicked.

Stephanie has left me a bit disappointed in her recent choices, but we've raised her to be a good person with good values so I can only home she starts using some more common sense and courtesy soon and stops thinking with her hormones. Guess it is teenage rebellion come late...(BIG FUCKING SIGH)

No comments:

Post a Comment