Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

Brian and I stayed up and enjoyed the eclipse on tuesday morning, (early) it was wicked cold, but the eclipse was well worth it.

Brian has been kind of down in the dumps, but he's starting to feel better, and back to researching solar panels...he really wants to build some. Health wise he is doing well...but he gets very tired after about 5 hours of a normal day and it frustrates him even though the doctors say he is doing really great for where he is at.

Today Stephanie and I baked cookies and we all worked on our regular chores...but we got a late start at it, so we're watching the grinch and cleaning the carpet at the same time..

Even though we couldn't get a tree, I did manage some lights in the living room in an attempt to be festive.
I would have loved a completely low key dinner for xmas, but apparently Stephanie comes with a Tim now to all events...but it's okay.

As you all know Scott and I will be married 26 years next week...it will be another low key celebration, but we're slowing getting our groove back. We just need a crisis free couple of months I think.

time to go, Stephanie just came in with her hands and arms all hived up...did I just mention some crisis free time?....
thank goodness for benadryl....

No comments:

Post a Comment