Wednesday, December 29, 2010

post christmas update

Christmas fell flat,it was my fault, I have had a virus all week and just didn't feel up to it.
Brian was really cool about it, he always worries about me when I am not 100%. He and Scott had a little together time and watched some tv, that was good.
Brian then of course decided to share in my virus...but we're both feeling better tonight. But he's pretty tired.
Scott and I were married 26 years ago today...what a long year this last one has been. Stephanie gave us a $20.00 card to olive garden, but with my stomach just on the mend, I do not think eating out is a good idea at all...and Scott has to work anyhow.
if I feel up to it, Brian wants to set up a work table to learn to solder....he is showing quite the interest in my tools...DAMN IT.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment