Monday, November 29, 2010

post thanksgiving update

I haven't really had much to talk about ...Scott has another issue with work and has been on unpaid vacation since last tuesday. He has a meeting at work tomorrow to know if we are in serious deep dodo...I am not sure what to think, I'm kind of numb, but at least he;s now taking his medication regularly. I just hope it isn't too late.

My sister came for thanksgiving and Brian went back to her house for a week for a change of scenery and it's really good for him. He doesn't need to feel like our current problems are because of him and his cancer and naturally he does. SO a week away seeing new things and visiting new places is a really good thing for him.

In the meantime, I am just coping the best I can and getting things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment