Thursday, February 28, 2013

the things that drive you crazy

well yesterday Brian decided to see the dr. by himself..which I am a big supporter of....but he has some memory issues on top of the general asperger issues...so when he came out from the doctor, he had a list of vaccines the doctor wanted him to get (this is a new GP remember)
I said to Brian..did u mention your spleen is enlarged and we're in a diagnosis stage?...NO....did you mention you had a stem cell transplant..NO....

bang my head against the wall and call me done....

today we took him for the lab work the gp wanted him to have to make sure his depression isn't from something else. I didnt even bother to ask Brian if he explained why he wanted/needed the medication, I already know the answer.

I think that we're just going to let Brian manage his visits wit hte gp on his own..no micromanaging..if it takes 500 visits to get to where it needs to be. so be it...

the oncology visits....yeah not so much...I'll still be glued to his side on those...

No comments:

Post a Comment