Saturday, February 23, 2013

4 am thoughs

4 am...my favorite friend...insomnia...went to the kitchen to find it a mess...not sure if that was Brian or Scott...dishes, pots...wow...it's funny the things that make me crazy now...and I am never quite sure what will   do it...
I think it's just a week...I went grocery shopping yesterday and the food prices keep going up..and the gas prices keep going up...the house phone bill went up so I got rid of it...my cable is pared down as far as it can go...and it keeps going up....we only have basic and Internet...my electric company just got a rate increase...and the whole house is electric....water company got an increase last year....our taxes went up, our HOA's went up....

Scott got a $0.20cent an hour raise...

we get some disability for Brian but it doesn't even cover his food much less anything else...I have enough medical problems to qualify but I haven't worked enough in the last 10 years to collect (why not, oh yeah because I have been sitting in a hospital or taking care of Brian when he isn't in the hospital)

I do not know how we are going to make it. I don't know how other's are going to make it.

if you have some helpful ideas....please shoot them my way...but keep in mind they have to be practical and flexible...

anyone want to come help put some more garden beds in?....I need to grow more food

I hate the middle of the night panics....

No comments:

Post a Comment