Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friday 2/7 update

Can we say.....SNOW STORM :) wooohooo

I'll be 50 years old in a month and nothing makes me smile like snow....I love it.

I just hope all the roads are clear for Monday....I don't want a long drive to take longer and there is no way I am willing to risk another postponement.

I put some new items on Etsy and I will be listing more to ebay this weekend...

I don't know if I mentioned this but Medicaid is dropping the plan Brian is on, so I have spend that last few days trying to get in touch with all his doctors to make sure we choose a new plan that they all accept. The nightmare that is...yikes..it would be so much worse if we had to change a doctor.

So I expect we'll get a biopsy date on monday after all the testing and meeting with the surgeon. This biopsy seems so formal in it's scheduling...not sure why....maybe just because it is at a different hospital then the previous ones have been.

ok...so monday night update if I am not too tired...if not then tueday update.

oh to save some money, we turned off the house phone, so we're on cell phones only...if you need to be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment