Saturday, February 9, 2013

special thanks

Today I want to thank a special person who decided to help raise some funds to asst us with Brian's expenses. Bill Haller...Bill introduced me to Dubstep....a very amazing and interesting form of music that I enjoy...he is obviously very talented from the things I have seen, and funny..some of his facebook posts with his wife are just hysterical....They are with no doubt kind and genuine people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rvh9-TQ6IYI

Here is a link to his new video from his show....I am humbled by his caring
 ( and his dps ...)

Thank You Bill and Nathalie





I also want to thank our friend and neighbor Jim for coming and clearing my driveway of all our snow just in case I have to get out or have an emergency, He knows Scott doesn't always make it home from work in bad weather and
I really appreciate what does.
Thanks Jim

I also want to thank my very good friend Lynn....she was our neighbor and there in the begining when we got started down this rabbit hole of surprises...she has all along helped us out in many ways. Always the first to jump up and help people. She is one of the best people I know...
Thanks Lynn


It doesn't always seem easy or fun, but in many ways we are lucky, our long journey abet filled with many pitfalls, sacrifices, tough decisions, and STRESSSSSS ...we have had the honor and privledge of meeting some great people along the way. They even look the other way during those periods of time when my head spins around on my neck like a bad horror film  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment