Tuesday, September 28, 2010

what a day

today was not a very good day. Scott has not been dealing very well with the stress of everything and today he almost lost his job...wouldn't that have fucked the pooch....while I understand being overwhelmed, I am unsympathetic to his specific issue at work. He did it to himself. and he's been lying to me about getting to work on time. (that is what the issue is).
to make things worse, Brian feels like it is his fault that Scott is stressed out. When the fault entirely lies with Scott, he needs to actually deal with his problems and feelings.
He has 3 months to prove he can get to work on time otherwise, his job and everything it supports, will be gone.
For the first time in a very long time, I feel concerned for us as a big picture....I resent the additional stress this places on us and how it makes both Brian and Stephanie feel. I think he needs to go to the doctor and get some happy pills ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment