Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Update


today sucked..Scott and I had a fight over money..or the total lack of it...and the piles of things that need to get paid...
it actually spilled out into the front yard...how white trash of us...
now ask me if I care..nope I don't give a fuck...these problems are hard to solve and we don't really have a lot of people standing in line to help.
I am tired, cranky, bitchy and generally worn out.

Brian is also tired, but he's getting a little hair back, in patches on his head and his face..it's grey and looks funny, but we've seen it like that before.

my blood sugar is not where it should be, my stress level is not where it should be and things are very difficult right now...people want what they want when they want it and they really don't give a shit if you bought medication for your son with the money instead of sending it to them.

on the upside, Stephanie is happy in her new job.

oh and my fibromyalgia is flaring and EVERYTHING HURTS...my hands, my hips..the iliac sacral joint...hey no knee pain..just every other joint and tendon in my body...and I never did get a new DR. up here so I would have to schlep almost 2 hours to my doctor to something to deal with this. Really need to get a local doctor....

I am SO cranky and the xanax is NOT helping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment