Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sometimes I just want to cry

Brian's ssi payment is wrong again this month...that would be the third month in a row he has received $30.00 instead of $440.00. I was assured it had been corrected ,but sadly no, it hasn't...and heaven knows we need the money to offset the expenses.

It really is unfair that there is so much to constantly deal with. and I know we'll never get that $1200.00 back paid...
Scott has no more days off this year and Stephanie got a new job, so it's all back on my head...and I'll be honest..I am worn out.

Hell, if we got the money he's entitled to, we could even get a day or two away at the beach. Wouldn't that be nice...or even to have one bill collector not ringing the phone all the time.

Got to love living like this...again...

STILL got to put a transmission in Steph's car so she can drive it to work...

thanks to our neighbor Jim who is on the prowl for firewood for us. I appreciate him looking out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment