Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wednesday update

I need a vacation. Even a short one. (hum ...guess it will have to be a pretend vacation...)I have worn myself out and lost perspective. It's a slippery slope that many a caregiver has slid upon.

I am even feeling the angst of anger...towards people...towards circumstances..towards life..it's not good.

I came out of Brian's first bout of cancer angry...seethingly so and it was bad, and compounded by the incessant hounding of insomnia and unpaid everything, I swore the purpose of this blog this time was to help eliminate some of those issues, by both allowing me to complain so I could function in the real world and to allow people a glimpse into our lives so they could see and help where they could. So they would understand how difficult this really is.

I'm not sure I have achieved what I wanted to here. Not if I find myself exactly where I didn't want to be.

something to ponder and reflect upon.

don't be surprised if there are not any more blog updates for the rest of the week. I have things to think about. And not much more to say here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment