Saturday, April 27, 2013

choices

Scott and I sold our wedding rings today....gold fetches nice money and Brian needs to see a dentist, he really needs a new mattress and we had about $200.00 in unexpected car repairs.

I knew we had to do it...just way too many bills we couldn't cover this month...and I know we should be upset about it, but truth be told...you do what you have to do.

If i didnt have the cat rescue to keep my mind focused on the positive, I might be feeling stressed, but I didn't. Sad a little, but it isn't those rings that symbolize the fact that we're still together despite the blows we seem unable to step to the side and miss...

who knows..maybe next Christmas when we've been married 30 years we can get new ones, but for now I got the dentist thing and the car thing covered and I am working on finding an affordable mattress.

you do what you have to do for your kids...and as long as it is the right thing...the cost is the reward of being a good and caring parent.

I know people don't understand the toll that 13 years of this takes, and I hope they never do. Better it is our burden because we can do it then it is someone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment