Saturday, May 4, 2013

general update

Not a whole lot to say...we've been busy planting veggie seeds, trying to de rock the garden...that is about it. It's still pretty cold at night, I am concerned we're going to have a short growing season.

Cat stuff....getting ready for the first adoption event...Not sure Brian is loving the whole cat idea...we'll see...

Had to have scott fix the dishwasher again...what a piece of crap that thing is. I am not sure why we are having some many problems with the appliances...but I suspect we'd do well with a whole house surge protector...

tired this week...Scott and Brian have nasty colds and I think I am fighting it off just fine, but it makes me tired.

But the fresh air is good and so is airing out the house.

Peepers are out at night...very noisy but cute.;

No comments:

Post a Comment