Monday, April 22, 2013

funny what we miss

we've had to give up a lot of things and we've found out after a while you hardly miss them....

but right now when my dishwasher is broken and full of water and my husband's solution to dealing with the stress is to stay at work again...

I miss the money to pay to get things done....I mean I did make Scott  (and still do) fix the things he could..but sometimes?...

today as my back kills me from bending over the sink and bailing water from the dishwasher..I miss being able to just go buy a new one.

I HATE washing dishes by hand and so does my back.

on the upside, it was a glorious day out, Brian and I had lunch outside in the sun and fresh air and I see little baby greens starting to peek their heads up in the gardens.

and my mage is level 90 on warcraft..finally... (got to have a little fun in all the craziness )

No comments:

Post a Comment