Thursday, April 11, 2013

cat scan

so today was the cat scan....Bri is feeling kind of nasty tonight from the contrast, so he headed off to bed after a little soup.

the auction ends tonight, but it is disappointing unless there are any last minute surprises.
I am going to sort through some jewelry I can live without and take that to sell...it is all that is selling these days. I used to be able to put a dent in our expenses with online sales, but it is hard these days...

gas went down a little at least...$3.65 /gal today....but 130 miles today and more then twice that next week.

Looks like I finally got everything squared away with the medicaid problems for now though...only a zillion hours and phone calls later. ;)


I applied for some other assistance to help us with some of the expenses, but all it looks like we'll get is the $150.00 from the lymphoma/leukemia society...but I gave up being proud some time ago..I'll take it.

I can't help but wonder if we didn't support Brian and pay for everything at no small cost and sacrific to us, what would happen...of course I have been wondering that for the last 13 years...

I mean seriously..I really need to buy some new bra's....think we could catch a break for a few months?...lol

oh well..spring is here..time to start some seeds to grow some nice healthy veggies...and it does help with the grocery bills as well as being satisfying to grow things.

cat scan results on 4/18 when we make make the trek to Phila. tl meet with Dr. Nasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment