Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday am update

Transfusions today....both platelets and red cells....I don't have the labs yet, but I know they must be really low...
Brian's not happy, he doesn't like transfusions and they are not always problem free for him. But let's hope so.

We were still alseep this morning when things got rolling and we got a snide comment about it....pretty funny since we barely have been sleeping. I let it go ....for now....just in case it was a flat attempt at humor. But they seriously don't want to go down that path with me.

I have really nothing bad to say about the care here. We've had good doctors and caring nurses so far. Sometimes a little too attentive. HOWEVER....if I have a complaint, it would be about the cleaning crew (contracted out of course) not exactly conscientious.

No comments:

Post a Comment