Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday update

It's raining here, but based on how dry things were when I got home this week, it is welcome. We need a good soaking and we are getting that steady moderate rain that will provide that.

my herbs grew a great deal while I was gone and all will need a good clipping back when the rain stops.

Brian is very tired again today and is also tired of the iv antibiotics. I set them to run once every eight hours and they run for 2 hours each, so it's alot and I think is reminiscent of the hospital when I come in to set them up. (and wake him up)

labs get drawn again tomorrow and we'll see if he needs a transfusion Tuesday. I wouldn't be surprised. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he rebounded back either. He drank 2 gallons of milk in 3 days, so it looks like I'll have to head out for more of that too.

I picked up a bit of a skin infection on my face,and my arm I assume is from the hospital, and after unsuccessfully trying to treat it for a few days, I shaved off my eyebrows. And while it looks a bit peculiar, things are healing up much quicker now. Almost all gone, and I can pencil in until things grow back, though my eyebrows grow pretty quickly, so no concern on that front.

Brian hasn't been up to going for a walk yet, but hopefully when the weather is nice, he'll feel up to some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment