Thursday, January 24, 2013

updates ..more detailed...

so Monday we have the long drive to Uof P to meet with the surgeon so he can tell us all the things we know already and to do blood work Brian just had done yesterday again.
Then we have to schedule a surgical appt for biopsy.

Do I sound frustrated?..it is because I know we're going to spend 6 hours in the car and all that gas money for a 25 minute visit with a docotor to hear things when have heard SO many times before..I HATE bureacucracy and particularly medical BS...

pfft....

here's the scan from yesterdays paperwork....we won't have a date for the biopsy until at least next week. Hurry up to sit and wait...and is there ANY wonder left why I am nuts???

LOL


on top of it, Lehigh did not send Dr. Nasta ANY test results so I have to do their job for them as well....since they are not playing nice together....

I called the trucking company who's truck broke my windshield....they are suppose to get back to me..I won't hold my breath.......but it's dead center in the middle of the driver's side so it has to be replaced.... ;(

sorry for the crappy scan, the printer atthe hospital yesterday ran out of ink....if you cant read anything you want to. just email me

No comments:

Post a Comment