Friday, January 25, 2013

eye dr. update

Sorry I forgot the eye dr update....Brian had some trouble with his eyes when he was in Univ. of Penn for the stem cell transplant from some of the chemo drugs.

His eyes are ok, just worse, they warned us this would happen. His prescription incristed by 1 in his one eye and by 2 in his other eye....so he does need new glasses....Not covered at all by medicaid, so I have to hunt around for someplace where they are not going to cost me a fortune...Scott's eyes are fine, the surgery he had two years ago has fixed the CSR and it has stayed fixed which is good news....I need new bifocals the nearsidedness required a tiny adjustment but the farsittedness almost doubled....guess I am going to need those books with the big print soon..lol

it is C O L D here today...about 7degrees...we are suppose to get some snow but I dont know if it will snow when it is that cold
(hope so , I love snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment