Tuesday, January 15, 2013

update

well....next week is busy, we have eye doctor on tuesday to check the residual issues from the chemo...he had some trouble with his eyes during the stem cell transplant..then we are headed to Philadelphia on wednesday....
since we're headed to the eye dr tuesday we figured it was prudent since Scott and I are way over due for an exam to get our eyes checked too...I know for sure my prescription is WAY off since I have trouble with focus...but yikes..no idea how we'll budge those glasses in especially if Brian needs them..medicare doesnt pay for any of his costs.
I'm running out of ebay items to auction off and wow are they not doing so well in this economy ;(...

oh well....at least my exam is covered by insurance and a tiny bit off the lenses..

No comments:

Post a Comment